The Stop Junk Mail Kit is back in the shop… For £1.40 you get a letterbox sticker of your choice, a short version of the Guide to Stamping Out Junk Mail, five envelope re-use and return to sender labels, and more.
The kit contains all the information and tools you need to reduce unwanted junk mail:
- A short version of the Guide to Stamping Out Junk Mail with information about how to reduce and prevent junk mail.
- A letterbox sticker of your choice (packaged in a stylish junk mail envelope):
- No Junk Mail
- No Junk Mail / No Free Newspapers
- Addressed Mail Only
- No Commercial Leaflets / No Free Newspapers
- No Commercial Leaflets / Yes Free Newspapers
- An opt-out card to register with Royal Mail's Door-to-Door Opt-Out.
- Five return to sender labels.
- Five envelope re-use labels.
Select your kit
You can get a kit with any of the five stickers I'm selling. Please select the sticker you prefer here:
Price, dispatch time, and packaging
- £1.40 each (of which 14p will go to The ObserverTree)
- Postage 60p
- Dispatched within 1 working day, posted by first class mail
- Sticker and labels packaged in hand-made junk mail envelope, otherwise no packaging
Got a question about the stickers? The most frequently asked questions can be found on the About our stickers page:
- Do 'No Junk Mail' stickers work?
- Which sticker should I choose?
- What else can I do to stop leaflets?
- What can I do if my sticker is being ignored?
- Will these stickers last?
If you're question is not answered here, feel free to contact me.